Senior Account Manager
Skyline Furniture is a family-owned and operated wholesale furniture company, based just outside of Chicago. Skyline is known throughout the furniture industry for fashion-forward design and handcrafted quality. Skyline’s affordable, custom-made pieces can be found at top retailers online and across the country.
Skyline is looking for a highly motivated member of the sales team to serve as Senior Account Manager primarily focused on strategic revenue growth with key accounts. Reporting to and partnering with Account Directors, this key account salesperson will execute Skyline’s go-to-market strategy and drive revenue growth across the company’s biggest accounts. This role reports into our Chiacgoland office.
- Partner with Account Director to develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Manage key account relationships at the highest level and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Help mentor and grow existing sales team and work with other departments to define and continually improve sales processes/systems that drive desired sales outcomes
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting and all aspects of sales reporting
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and to develop key relationships
- Travel to semi-annual furniture trade shows and other industry related events
- 5+ years of sales and operational experience, preferably in a related field/industry
- Bachelor’s degree in a related business field required
- Strong communication skills and experience managing customer relationships at the highest level in large organizations
- Mature and proactive, with evidence of working as a true business partner to leadership
- Strong analytical skills in examining, developing, reengineering, and recommending sales-related systems, policies, and procedures
- Proven ability to interoperate the company’s strategic vision into a successful sales plan
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality. Needs to be seen as a team player that is committed to lifelong learning and success for the company it its employees
- Demonstrated commitment to the company’s culture with a passion for the organization’s mission is essential
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and "Senior Account Manager" in the subject line.